AirDroid is an app that lets you wirelessly manage and control your Android device from a web browser. You can access, copy, cut, paste, search, rename and even delete a file on Android phone from browser. This is among best app to access your Android phone from personal computer.
AirDroid App features:
- Transfer files between PC and Android phone.
- Copy, cut, paste, search, rename and delete a file
- Preview, delete, import, export, set as wallpaper and photos slide show on phone direct from desktop.
- Install, uninstall, backup, search apps on phone and do batch processing.
- Contact search, Group managing, create contacts, check and delete call logs.
- Add, edit clipboard text from phone to computer and vice versa.
- Play, search, import, export, delete, or set as phone call, notification and alarm ringtones.
- Search, preview, import, export, delete and customize ringtones for phone calls, notifications and alarms.
- Real-time ROM, SD Card, Battery, CPU and RAM status report & monitor with charts to demonstrate available/used/total resources, and one-tap memory boost
- Kill or uninstall running apps, batch operation supported.
- Uninstall, share or check details of user and system apps.
Pre-requirements for AirDroid App:
AirDroid is compatible with most Android devices running Android 2.1 or later (4.0 is not well supported yet). The Web Desktop should be compatible with most modern web browsers, including Chrome 12 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 5.0 or later (For best performance IE is not recommended).
AirDroid App deep Details:
User Base: 3 lakh plus users
File Size: 2.7 MB
User Ratings: 4.3+ average rating